You will experience the natural beauty and excitement of Snowbasin - the venue of the women's downhill race at the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002 - as well as both, Snowbasin and Powder Mountain ranked among the top ten ski resorts in the USA and Powder Mountain ranked 2nd for SNOW QUALITY in SKI Magazine's (October 2009) annual Reader Survey!
Your packages include lodging, transportation, most meals, entertainment, as well as ski passes and - depending on the package you select - heli-sking, backcountry deep power skiing, snow mobiling, and a relaxing spa visit. Choose between 1 of 3 packages or discuss how we can organize your customized vacation!
ACL EXPERIENCE provides 1st class local German (Austrian/ Bavarian) organization/ POC and premier (experienced) local German representatives that will be your designated tour guides and will ensure that your vacation will be one to be remembered and cherished forever!
Whether you want to spice up your winter ski/snowboarding vacation with your best friends or if you want to surprise your family with a special vacation, ACL EXPERIENCE is the partner for you.
Phone USA: +1 (801) 710.2881
Phone Europe: +49 (8662) 1359013
Please submit your inquiry here and we will contact you within the next 24 hours. Alternatively, please call us either at (Germany) +49 (8662) 1359013 or (US) +1 (801) 710.2881
Owner Carsten Lau
3823 North 100 East
Ogden, UT 84414 / USA
+1 (801) 710.2881
+49 (8662) 1359013
Responsible for content: Carsten Lau
The content on our website is regularly being reviewed and updated. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that all the content is up-to-date. Therefore, we cannot guarantee, and cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content provided on the website.
We double check the accuracy of any external links from our website for, content and functionality. However, we cannot be held liable for the content of external websites linked to from our site. The owners of the external sites are solely responsible for content of their sites.
To process your booking, we require your personal and/or business information (Name, Address, Phone, E-Mail, etc.) as well as the names of the individuals in your party. Your personal contact information is important to ensure that we can communicate with you about your trip (for example if we need additional information) efficiently. We will keep your personal information confidential and will not share it with external parties unless necessary to complete your travel booking (hotel, car, etc.).
To book your travel, you will not be required to provide any banking information online. Upon your confirmed booking, you will receive a written confirmation (mail and/or e-mail). With your confirmation, we will request that you pay a 30% security deposit of the trip (money order, credit card). The remaining 70% of the package cost is due 31 days before your trip.